My recent trip to Paris was amazing. I ate some amazing French food, drank far too many cocktails and saw the sights (Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Sacre Soeur, The Louvre etc etc).
Even in January the French sit outside quaint cafés, drinking espressos and eating French cuisine under heat lamps wrapped in blankets as if it were summer. They put us Brits to shame.
And after 5 days of constantly using the metros in Paris, I’ve finally got the hang of it. I used 4 different trains to travel to Disneyland Paris (it was worth it but still), the place was magical, my favourite place in Paris.
Kim Kardashian even looks unbelievable in latex! The 34-year-old mother of one wowed in a pink top and skirt combo by Atsuko Kudo, teamed with perfect makeup and heels by Giuseppe Zanotti.
Kimmy K later took some fierce selfies with friends, and the fashionista looked smokin’ hot!
Kim was also spotted last week wearing a similar coloured pink two piece on a recent trip to London. She looks stunning! 🇬🇧
Kim Kardashian Instagram
1) Topshop – Topshop is the high street shop that everyone seems to run to when looking for an outfit. In my opinion, they have a mainstream style with plenty of items, although these items are small fitting and are often quite expensive.
2) Missguided – Affordable clothing and a wide range of products. My go to online retailer for a new outfit as it always has fast delivery and an easy returns procedure and they have previously dealt with an issue I had with an item very well. 100% recommend for on trend fashion!
3) ASOS – ASOS is an good online retailer if you want designer items at a lower cost, however, it is quite expensive, even for its own brand and I’m not a huge fan of how the site is set out. I still love ASOS for those classic pieces and its huge range of fashion and accessories.
4) Urban Outfitters – Urban Outfitters is very overpriced vintage garments, but it has a wonderful jewellery range and some amazing pieces both online and in store.
5) Pretty Little Thing – AMAZING prices and items. I could browse this website for hours just looking for bargains.
6) Zara – Tailored, classic pieces that you can own and wear for years. Amazing bags and coats in Zara. The basics section has everything you need for the perfect outfit.
7) River Island – The best bag and purse collection. Gorgeous purses and platform shoes. My favourite combination!!!
8) Boohoo – Extremely affordable high street fashion when you are on a budget. Not fantastic quality, however for the price this doesn’t matter.
9) Lavish Alice – Celebrities often visit this website, with their choices often being featured in gossip magazines. The Saturdays’ Mollie King is a massive fan.
10) Own The Runway – Another fashion website which stays up-to-date with the changing fashion industry. Affordable clothing.